[hpsdr] Mercury

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 19 06:18:46 PST 2007

My main interest is in a Mercury but signed up for both modules. I wonder if Mercury will interface the outside world through OZY?
  As an analog lurker I'm hoping you smart guys provide enough software information to turn analog guys into software hackers. This will guarantee continued interest in the project attracting more people to keep production costs down.
  I can solder as well as the next person but all should know FPGAs are very ESD sensitive. You guys planning to build your own boards make sure you have the right work surface and mind set or you will have weird performance.
  Also what will the computer need to operate this system? I hope it doesn't take too much Gatesware. frank