[hpsdr] HPSDR Website, discussion list, wiki to be down Sunday morning

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Thu Feb 22 20:58:55 PST 2007

I have been advised by our hosting provider that our website, wiki, and
discussion list will most likely be offline from approximately 0715Z to
1200Z on this coming Sunday, February 25.  (This scheduled time could be
changed, and if so notice will be posted on the wiki under Administration)

The scheduled outage is due to a replacement of a major power line to
the building housing some of their equipment.  This is a preventative
measure and quite unusual.  Guess it is better to have notice in advance
than to suddenly go offline in an unplanned mode as it gives hosting
personnel the opportunity to manually shut things down in an orderly
fashion rather than panic mode.

Any messages posted to the discussion list (reflector) during that
period should not be lost, but may be delayed some.

We had around 493 list members at start of 2007 -- now at 589!

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator/Webmaster/WikiSysop