[hpsdr] hpsdr Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

Chuck Hutton charlesh3 at msn.com
Tue Feb 27 22:11:46 PST 2007

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:40:33 -0800
From: Lyle Johnson <kk7p at wavecable.com>
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Pinocchio issues
To: CHARLES HUTTON <charlesh3 at msn.com>
Cc: hpsdr at hpsdr.org

Hello Chuck!

<CLIP>

> But more importantly..... In my original post, I mentioned that when
> Pinocchio is plugged into Atlas, the Pinocchio silkscreening seems upside
> down with respect to Atlas silkscreening. Can you verify that I
constructed
> everything correctly? If so, although the electrons won't care, the
> humanstrying to read upside down silkscreening might.

Yes, the silkscreen orientation is opposite if you want to read, for
example Pinocchio's S/N block and Atlas' S/N block.

Lyle

Lyle:

Now I like the S/N blocks just as much as anyone else and will spend time
looking at them, but I will spend even more time looking at the upside-down
silkscreened numbers for the connector pins on the extender card. I'm too
old to stand on my head to read them, so perhaps they could be inverted?

Chuck