[hpsdr] hpsdr Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 28 06:05:51 PST 2007

> Now I like the S/N blocks just as much as anyone else and will spend time
> looking at them, but I will spend even more time looking at the upside-down
> silkscreened numbers for the connector pins on the extender card. I'm too
> old to stand on my head to read them, so perhaps they could be inverted?

Now I'm really confused.  With Pinocchio plugged in to Atlas, and Atlas
on the bottom, the pin numbers - such as they are - are rightside up.
At least, they are on my board.

If you look at the photos here < URL:http://hpsdr.org/pinocchio.html >
in particular the one with Atlas, Janus and Pinocchio, the pin numbers
that can be seen at all on Pinocchio are rightside up.

Is yours different?

73,

Lyle

PS - I also just now pulled the production Gerber files and they are
also right reading.