[hpsdr] Information on Teamspeak

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Fri Feb 16 11:37:08 PST 2007

David Holman wrote, On 02/16/2007 10:39 AM:
> Don,
>
> I am using Teamspeak on a Machintosh.  It doesn't appear to be too
> complicated, but most of the information on that site is for Windows.
> Any hints....
>
> Thanks
>
> David, KE3HF

Not really.  I've used Teamspeak on Linux and Windows -- didn't find
setup for Linux much different.  The IP address, name and password for
the group are the main things you need to have on hand.  Maybe someone
else on the discussion list can help you.  Eric, AA4SW, is the sponsor
and benefactor and he might chime in here too.

You can try setting it up and connecting ... you should see a couple
guys on there in monitoring mode (may not be talking).  If they are
talking, their "green light" will come on.  There's also a testing
button on one of the menus you can use too.

Don AE5K