[hpsdr] FW: Mercury

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Fri Feb 16 15:37:46 PST 2007

Hi Gregg,

Yes,  it is planned for Mercury to support multiple  receivers. There is a 0  - 30dB  in 0.5dB steps attenuator at the front end ( an HMC4721P4)  as well as two high performance 15dB preamps that can be individually selected or bypassed.

I need to update the Wiki with the latest block diagram but we have a number of different options currently being considered/tested and will do this shortly.

Thanks for your interest - I think that the Mercury receiver is going to be a most exciting project.

73's Phil...VK6APH