[hpsdr] Documentation assistance required

Larry Taft ltaft at charter.net
Sun Feb 18 21:03:47 PST 2007

I'd be willing to take it on.  I'm converting my business programs over
to Open Office from M$ so I can get away from the dreaded extensionitis
that plagues the several versions of Word.  OO has been able to take in
all the stuff I have accumulated with the different extensions of M$.
The OO suite runs basically the same type of commands so the learning
curve is minimal
and printed output is the same.  OO is also FREE.

You'll have to provide a spell checker that handles the "Queens English".

73, Larry  K2LT