[hpsdr] Enclosure

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Tue Feb 20 12:27:03 PST 2007

Mike-

Unless you plan on using the system in a high vibration environment such
as in a car, boat or plane you most likely won't need mechanical
hold-downs as the 96 pin DIN connectors are very effective at retaining
the modules. Even for mobile use I'm not sure hold-downs would really be
needed unless you just wanted an extra measure of security against
things wiggling loose over time.

-Ray	WB6TPU
ray.anderson at xilinx.com