[hpsdr] Enclosure

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue Feb 20 13:08:27 PST 2007

I am thinking along the lines of this... it is an open frame for PC's
from Micro Center but you can get the idea....
<http://www.microcenter.com/byos/byos_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=243072>

It has board hold downs for normal pci type spacing from a properly
aligned mother board... .. I think we can probably roll our own but
it looks like what I have in mind for mine...

Doug
KD8B