[hpsdr] BOM for Ozy

Len Nunn len.nunn at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 21 14:11:55 PST 2007

Much thanks for this information, Scotty, and my apologies for dragging
you off on a sidetrack when you are already working hard.

I hadn't known that the price point between the two FPGAs was that
marginal until I checked online just now. Given the extra capacity it
sounds well worth the investment.

Thanks again,
Len  G6YZB