[hpsdr] BOM for Ozy

Len Nunn len.nunn at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 21 12:25:04 PST 2007

Hi all,
I've just listened to the Teamspeak recording, so many thanks for making
this available.  During the discussion it was confirmed that the Janus
BOM that Lyle recently posted is consistent with the build that Tapr
will supply, but there was no certainty that the Ozy BOM (currently
available as a Digi-Key saved order?) is at a similar stage.

Can anyone say whether there is a final BOM available for Ozy?  And it
seems that there may be an option to build the Ozy board with either an
EP2C5Q or an EP2C8Q FPGA.  I guess that the 8Q could do more, but it
would be good to know whether the limits of the 5Q are being reached by
software available now, and whether the Tapr supplied boards will be 5Q
or 8Q.

Many thanks for all the good works so far, and sorry if the questions
are premature.

73s
Len  G6YZB