[hpsdr] PCR100 10.7MHz Mods

Jason Hitesman jason at hitesman.com
Thu Feb 22 13:17:45 PST 2007

On 2/22/07, peter at gehughes.us <peter at gehughes.us> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> That may have been the mod for the PRC1000...
> Anyway.. I did get 10.7 MHZ out and ran it into an HP8561E and it did
> demodulate properly so I am pretty sure I got the right place.. :-)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's correct for the 1000 and just got
posted on the 100 page by mistake - it seems to match the info that
KB9JJA shared on the softrock list about using a SR on his 1000:
http://www.wentztech.com/radio/

> Having the Service Manual sure made this easy....

Yep!  One glance at that and I realized instantly that the 100 and
1000 were a little more different than the info I had found would
suggest regarding this mod.  But that was 2AM and there's no way I was
going to try and trace a schematic at 2AM let alone try to trace it
out on the board :D

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ