[hpsdr] Call for Project Leaders

Jason A. Beens jbeens at sensetechnologies.com
Fri Feb 23 08:57:12 PST 2007

I am very new to the list, but I would be interested in performing some
hardware and software development in the not-to-distant future.  I have
considerable access to hardware and software development tools, as well
as prototyping equipment.  I am fortunate to own a prototyping shop as a
partnership with a good friend, and we build electronic devices for a
living.

Time is short right now, but I expect it to free up in April.  Can I get
slated to help with a development effort around that time?  I will be
happy to discuss capabilities with developers offline if y'all wish.

Thanks,
Jason Beens
KB0CDN