[hpsdr] EEPROM Programming

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Fri Feb 23 12:08:49 PST 2007

It looks like the SOIC adapters shown on this web page are the sort of
thing you need to fixture a programmer for the 24LC128 parts:

http://soic-adapter.com/Site/SOIC-programming-adapters,,,,,,,,,,,,,93S66
.htm

Kind of pricey though, $50 for a single socket. (these are industrial
strength). There must be light-duty versions good for 500 or so
insertions out there somewhere at a better price.

Sounds like the pre-programmed from the vendor option is the way to go
if you need 500 parts loaded.

-Ray	WB6TPU