[hpsdr] Pinocchio issues

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 19:48:34 PST 2007

Chuck and All

Sorry about the hook up wire. Lyle and I discussed it when I purchased
Pinocchio, connectors and hook up wire. Lyle said 22 or 20. I opted for 20
and 'slapped my head' when I tried it in the holes! It's all Lyle's fault.

You will have to come up with some 22 or so to make it easier. Either that
or a miniature file.

Another excellent suggestion was made by Phil Harman, that the hook up loops
for the power traces (if installed) should  be placed on the opposite side
of the Pinnochio board to avoid the possibility of shorting to adjacent
loops when making power connections, if that is the way you will supply or
monitor power for test.

Eric - AA4SW