[hpsdr] Pinocchio issues

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Feb 25 20:41:35 PST 2007

Phil Harnan's suggestion of putting the hook up loops for the power
leads on the opposite side is a very good one -- I know from painful
experience the FPGA does not react well to -12v on a data line.   I
was crushed when I came to the realization I'd blown the FPGA and had
to remove and replace it -- ugh -- dicey work for sure.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)