[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 26 17:18:18 PST 2007

Hi Gregg and gang,

Gregg Marco W6IZT wrote:
> Check out the Tentec website, they have a line of standard enclosures and
> will manufacture custom enclosures as well. Their pricing is very
> reasonable.

You read my mind!  Already been there - a Ten-Tec BK-959 is already on
my list of possible enclosures at the moment.  I use their enclosures
for much of my homebrewing - well made and reasonably priced.

If we go the custom route, they will be considered.  Heck, I might even
drive up there to pay them a visit!  (I live in Northern Alabama - about
4 hours away?)

--
Thanks and 73,
Ben, KD5BYB