[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

Larry Taft ltaft at charter.net
Mon Feb 26 19:14:01 PST 2007

To develop the internet refrigerator idea lets use a USB or ethernet
interface on a little control module that can mount on the front of the
HPSDR or on the desk next to the big display.  I will admit to liking a
volume control knob.   Does anyone have a small LCD display for PC video
that could be on the front of the HPSDR?   Heres a small USB display
pitched to the gamers and graphics folks.
<http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/avcards/7e3e/ >  $49.  And add a
Shuttlepro for the controls and we're done.

Ben, no need for fancy graphics, just need a piece of masonite with some
velcro and the front is designed.  I wonder if masonite comes in brushed
stainless?

73, Larry  K2LT