[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

kd5nwa kd5nwa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 19:02:58 PST 2007

1. The cards mount sideways to the front and back.
2. There is a space between the card edges with the connectors and
the side of the case.
3. Depending on what plates in the front and back of the case, you
route the cables to the front or the back according to personal preferences
4. The top comes off easily and held by something that allows the top
to easily come off such as knurled nuts.
5. Everyone can have it their way.

6. Make the case out of steel for it's magnetic shielding properties.