[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:14:24 PST 2007

Mike

I agree! With a nice silkscreen HPSDR - Pandora on the front with a little
glass window in the front of the case so I can see the glow from the
filaments! Just like the modders!

Perhaps mount the entire case on a swivel. Back can be front or visa versa
based on users preference.

Good ideas!

Thanks
Eric