[hpsdr] Re: Card dimensions, current and future.

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Tue Feb 27 10:09:26 PST 2007

Hi all,
this is what I am going to use as HPSDR enclosure. It will be made from readily available
aluminium profiles which you can buy at your local hardware store or home depot. It will
be a rack-mount enclosure because I like this style very much having a few of these in a
rack together with a PC.

http://www.needles.de/HPSDR/HPSDR-Case1.pdf

What you need is a hacksaw, an electric drill, hammer, screwdriver, 45 degree miter gauge,
  a couple of drill bits of different diameters and a lot of patience and of course an
accurate measuring ruler.

Have fun!!!

73
Horst