[hpsdr] Need help on deciding what exactly to order

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 28 08:01:53 PST 2007

> Stated alternatively, can I use my HPSDR (Ozy, Mercury, Penelope, ...) without removing Janus from Atlas? What I'm trying to assess here is whether it is just a matter of loading the correct software into Ozy (and other cards as required) for the desired functionality, or will the various (unexpected) signals on the Atlas bus interfer?

I think the most accurate answer is, "Probably."

It should be possible to have multiple boards plugged into the Atlas bus
and not have all of them active.  But since the other boards don't exist
yet  - at least, not in a form other than a prototype -- there is no way
to be certain that all of the designs will be successful in this regard.

73,

Lyle KK7P