[hpsdr] [Fwd: Re: [Flexradio] Extruded case.]

KE5EUP KE5EUP at ke5eup.com
Fri Jan 5 13:42:43 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Flexradio] [hpsdr] Extruded case.
Date: 	Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:35:35 -0600
From: 	KE5EUP <KE5EUP at ke5eup.com>
To: 	kd5nwa at sbcglobal.net
CC: 	Flex Radio Reflector <FlexRadio at flex-radio.biz>
<459DC329.7040607 at wavecable.com> <459E6B43.7000704 at verizon.net>
<459E9454.80601 at sbcglobal.net>

Hello,
Have you looked at Allied? I have their catalog and you can find almost
any enclosure you would need their web address is:
http://www.alliedelec.com
Their number is 800-433-5700.  With 65+ pages of enclosures and they
sell the Extruded Aluminum cases by the piece with end panels. As with
most electronic sales it is much easier to have the catalog at hand than
purse the web site.
KE5EUP
Al