[hpsdr] Extruded case.

Graham Haddock grahamh at verizon.net
Fri Jan 5 07:14:11 PST 2007

Hammond makes just such a line of cases as you describe.
Eurocard size based, extruded aluminum, and many options as far as length.
Unfortunately, nothing above 2 inches in height is listed.

http://www.hammondmfg.com/scpgEXT.htm

http://www.hammondmfg.com/1455.htm

I am personally using the 1455 series for packaging several projects.

In stock at Mouser.

--- Graham / KE9H

==