[hpsdr] Some things worthy of your attention

Naylor Jonathan naylorjs at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 01:33:29 PST 2007

The following book was recommended as being pretty damned good:

> 1. Peter B. Kenington: RF and Baseband Techniques for Software
> Defined
> Radio, ISBN 1-58053-793-6 (Artech House)
> This tome covers practically all there is to SDR.

No one had commented on it, and since I'm in the market for something
like this (I already have Lyons for general DSP stuff). Amazon.com
allows for browsing of pages of the book, and it looks good, but what
do the experts think?

Most of my learning up to now has been from disecting and refactoring
the DttSP source code and adding new features like third method SSB
generation, but there's no substtute for a sound formal understanding
of a system.

Jonathan  ON/G4KLX