[hpsdr] Allen Boehm has my boards

KE5EUP KE5EUP at ke5eup.com
Tue Jan 9 13:06:56 PST 2007

DAVE I HAVE NOT MADE OFF WITH YOUR BOARDS! I still have them. I have
been very sick the past couple of months as my illness and disability
has taken a turn for the worst as I explained in the email I sent to you
at your work email in response to your email before Christmas. I am not
a Thief and am in no way hiding!
I have answered your emails and included my cell phone number. Please
email me off list and I will give you my cell number.

Here is the email last sent:
Hello Dave.
I don't want you to think I have left the country or forgotten you. I
will try and have your boards together soon. My illness has taken a turn
for the worst and I have been very sick. After going to the hospital and
having blood work done along with a  ultrasound and a change in
medication I now am scheduled for ******* and ******* the same day and
then a ultrasound guided * **** biopsy two days later. I did order two
Pinocchio boards a couple weeks ago. I hope my delay has not caused you
concern. By the way I looked at you web site. Great site and your amps
are fantastic! I hope I am up to building myself an amp after the new year.
Al