[hpsdr] Allen Boehm has my boards

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Tue Jan 9 16:10:27 PST 2007

Seems like more and more legit emails are getting caught in the spam
filters.

I get about a 50% response rate from emails I send out for order
clarication.  Only a small portion of those get a message that says the
email couldn't be delivered.

I recently got switched from comcast to road runner and I can no longer
turn off the ISP's filtering.  I have to go into their webmail interface
once a day and move the messages back to my inbox so I can 'pop' them to
my local computer.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, KE5EUP wrote:

> DAVE I HAVE NOT MADE OFF WITH YOUR BOARDS! I still have them. I have
> been very sick the past couple of months as my illness and disability
> has taken a turn for the worst as I explained in the email I sent to you
> at your work email in response to your email before Christmas. I am not
> a Thief and am in no way hiding!
> I have answered your emails and included my cell phone number. Please
> email me off list and I will give you my cell number.
>
> Here is the email last sent:
> Hello Dave.
> I don't want you to think I have left the country or forgotten you. I
> will try and have your boards together soon. My illness has taken a turn
> for the worst and I have been very sick. After going to the hospital and
> having blood work done along with a  ultrasound and a change in
> medication I now am scheduled for ******* and ******* the same day and
> then a ultrasound guided * **** biopsy two days later. I did order two
> Pinocchio boards a couple weeks ago. I hope my delay has not caused you
> concern. By the way I looked at you web site. Great site and your amps
> are fantastic! I hope I am up to building myself an amp after the new year.
> Al
>
> Dave Meitzen wrote:
> > ***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
> >
> > Has any one heard of Allen Boehm [mailto:al at allenboehm.com]
> >
> > Several months ago I sent him two Atlas boards to do the SMT assembly for
> > me. Now his email bounces and I can not contact him. It appears he made off
> > with my two boards. Any recommendations? He lives in Clyde , Texas.
> >
> > Not allot of money involved but the principal of the thing!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dave aa9tt
> > http://ww.aa9tt.com

John, W9DDD