[hpsdr] An high dynamic QSD front-end

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 11:01:05 PST 2007

Hi Bob,

Marco, IK1ODO, has done a very interesting and
welcomed analysis of QSD in SDR. Also Ahti, OH2RZ, has
defined an interesting way to improve QSD.

I would like to report a few comments to your notes
below.
I believe discussions are very important as are way to
exchange ideas and improve designs in the ham or
business field.