[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy release update

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Jan 25 11:24:00 PST 2007

Apologies for the quietness.

On the development front - pretty much all done with core audio function
and checkout.  Hoping Bob and Rick will get a few cycles to do analog
checkout measurements on the v2 boards - all testing others have done to
date on the v2's has been successful.  I'm in the process of writing the
FX2 code to allow control of the SDR 1000 from Ozy.  Hoping that will be in
a downhill mode now that I've managed to get a development and debug
environment (I can printf to the FX2 serial port!) for the FX2 running on
the Ozy.

On the production side, the TAPR guys have RFQs out for the v2
boards.  Would expect things probable dates and pricing to become available
once the TAPR guys get responses on the RFQs.

That's where I think we're at.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)