[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy release update

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 04:58:02 PST 2007

I put down a bunch of parts yesterday,   more last night,  and I hope to
finish this weekend.  We will be in triage and testing by next Tuesday.
  The remaining parts are trivial given we have scopes,  removal tools, etc.

 I will not bore anyone with my last few weeks for both Rick and I.  It
has been personally and professionally exhausting for both of us with
both of us dealing with family crises and tons of professional stuff.
In other words,  the same stuff all of you have to deal with.

Thanks for your understanding and apologies for the delays.

Bob

Bill Tracey wrote:

> Apologies for the quietness.

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine