[hpsdr] PS3 shortage over?

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:06:05 PST 2007

My local Target,  Walmart,  and others have PS3's on the shelf.  They
have controllers, and accessories galore.   That said, even with
shipping, I saved money (taxes, etc.) by buying from Fry's.   My early
purchase from Terra (Yellow Dog)  will be consumed by others when that
comes to fruition so I didn't even lose my $100.

I hope to have Fedora Core 5 on it next Thursday after I return from two
days of working on HPSDR things in Maryland and will report my PS3/Linux
results here.  I assume you will not be interested in my wife's Tiger
Woods golf score so I won't be reporting that.  ;-)

Bob

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine