[hpsdr] USB Specification

Chris Salinas n0ttw at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 13:11:49 PST 2007

Tried to get to the portal to see if this answer was given, but some reason I can't. So I'll ask anyways.

  I was wondering if OZY will work with the USB 1.1 specification? I understand the 12Mb/s limitation of that spec, based on what I'm reading I assume a basic setup won't exceed that limitation.

  I'm just wondering if I'll need to upgrade my port or not. Prefer not too as I use a laptop in my shack.

  Chris N0TTW