[hpsdr] USB Specification

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Jan 29 21:26:16 PST 2007

Hi Chris,

Can't say for sure if we'll run on USB 1.1 - have never tried it.   Our
intent is to support USB 2.  I'll see if I can find a USB 1.1 machine
around here and plug it in and see if we can talk to it, but I don't think
we'll formally support USB 1.1 (as much as anything is formally supported
with open source code).

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)