[hpsdr] 2007/June/30 FRF TeamSpeak audio

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Mon Jul 2 04:08:42 PDT 2007

Dear Chuck, and others,

Just bought myself a nice USB-memory key with integrated MP3-player :-)

Now I can listen to Teamspeak... anyplace, anytime, anywhere!! (Usually
I listen during the traveliing between my work and home).

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

Chuck Hutton wrote:

>Mike:
>
>Thanks for posting these - I listen when I can. I wonder if I'm the only
>person that doesn't have enough time to listen to 90 minutes worth of them
>every week? If someone has half a minute, I'd love to see at least a short
>list of topics that were discussed. That way, we could all know whether
>there's likely something of interest.
>
>Chuck
>

>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:16:41 -0400
>From: Mike Naruta <mnaruta at comcast.net>
>Subject: [hpsdr] 2007/June/30 FRF TeamSpeak audio
>To: FlexRadio <FlexRadio at flex-radio.biz>,	HPSDR Reflector
>	<hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
>
>The 30/June Flex Radio Friends TeamSpeak
>zipped mp3 is available at:
>

>< http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=616 >
>
>or
>
>< http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx >
>

>Mike - AA8K

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m