[hpsdr] Ozy BOM

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan vu3rdd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:31:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am begginning to build my Ozy from the bare boards  supplied by
TAPR. I ordered all the components from digikey using this BOM listed
in the wiki:

 http://sales.digikey.com/scripts/ru.dll?action=pb_view&pb_glue=1011790

After some painstaking wait for someone to hand carry the parts to
India, I finally got it all yesterday. Now, I just went to the above
link today and noticed that it says "OZY_REVA" parts list!!! I am
wondering whether this is the parts list which can go with the TAPR
REVB Ozy Boards. Can you guys please confirm whether I am missing
anything?

I do not have access to PADS. It will be great if we can dump BOM also
somewhere on the SVN or the wiki as a seperate file.

Also I am looking at N8VB directory in the SVN. I see (under
N8VB\OZY_V1\PADS\REVB)

OZY_REVB.pdf
OZY_REVB_02132007.pdf
OZY_REVB_10062006.pdf

Which is the one to use with TAPR Ozy board?

May I also suggest maintaining another directory where all production
files (schematics, Layout, BOM, software) are maintained seperately?

--
  Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD