[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.91. beta

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Fri Jul 13 13:51:19 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have been trying this out for a few days with my development version
of Mercury and HPSDR.  I am really pleased that the new version has the
full width waterfall display.  The waterfall works very well, and will
be great for weak signal CW work.

I would just like to suggest that the low signal level threshold should
be available on the main screen using a slider, rather than having to go
to the setup page.  The way I like to adjust my waterfall is to adjust
the threshold while actually watching the display, and setting it so
that the noise level just causes dark blue to appear.  i was wondering
if it's possible to get the change in before ver 1.9 is officially
released.  If so, is this reflector page the right place to get the
request in, or should I lodge it somewhere else?

73, Greg, ZL3IX