[hpsdr] Gibraltar?????

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat Jul 14 00:49:33 PDT 2007

hi all,
is there any progress in the Gibraltar project????? Everything seams to slow down and has
lost the initial drive and enthusiasm. How comes? Not complaining, just wondering.

I got my 10 MHz OCXO yesterday and a few days back my i-Lotus M12M timing GPS receiver. As
you remember I developed the Propeller-to-Atlas board and I am going to interface both the
OCXO and the M12M to the propeller chip in order to do all the signal conditioning as well
as developing a GPS raw data interface where you can see the data on the connected VGA
screen as well as the GPS jitter integration results.
But maybe it will take till Xmas until I am finished. Any hints, comments, how-tos etc.
are very welcome.

73
Horst
DL6KBF