[hpsdr] First Release

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Tue Jul 17 15:33:02 PDT 2007

Hi

I observed the following. When using the first Release of the A/J/O
software I was able to run it on all of my PC's. I have in use here.
Starting with a 3 GHz Intel P4 down to a 1.8 GHz Intel Celeron without
any noise clicks. I had no problem in adjusting suitable Buffersize
to get a clear reception.
But with the newest 1.9.1 1328 version I am only able to get a clear
click free reception with the fastest 3 GHz P4 system, all other
slower PC's fail, no maatter which Buffersize I choose.
Can someone of the Software Gurus tell me the reason for that.

73 Chris HB9BDM