[hpsdr] First Release

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Jul 17 19:14:08 PDT 2007

Do you see this problem only at 192khz sampling rates, or at rates below that?

I did do some profiling with AMD's CodeAnalyst on 1.6.3 and 1.9.1
with AJO and with a Delta 44.  On 1.9.1 we're spending more time in
the DSP code than we did on 1.6.3 -- at the higher sampling rates the
add'l DSP cycles can be significant.    The base reason for more DSP
code is that it is now internally running full duplex.

Another thing to try adjusting -- the process priority.  At 192khz
you may need to run PowerSDR real time to keep it glitch free.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)