[hpsdr] First Release

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 16:41:27 PDT 2007

Have you tried starting with a fresh database, or install
directory? I had a similar thing happen a build or two back.
What I had done was download the latest SVN and simply
replaced the binaries in the directory that I run PowerSDR
1.9.x from. I then had a persistent click every few seconds
that was still there even after I reinstalled the previous
SVN binaries.

I fianlly fixed it by putting a clean set of files into a new
directory and running through the whole setup/calibration
process like it was brand new install. That fixed it.

Might be worth a try.

Duane
N9DG