[Hpsdr] Error starting up PowerSDR

Larry claylj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:29:56 PDT 2007

I am getting the following error message when I start PowerSDR v1.6.3:
"PowerSDR has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
for the inconvenience."
This is an application generated message, not from the OS.

 3 times I downloaded and unzipped the file
PowerSDR-163-OzyJanus-2007May11.zip
<http://hpsdr.org/downloads/PowerSDR-163-OzyJanus-2007May11.zip> from
the download area of hpsdr.org. Each time I downloaded the file I did a
fresh install into a new directory.

The first time I run the program it runs fftw_wisdom.exe and goes into
the setup wizard. I selected the demo setup.

Later I switched to Softrock40 with Ozy and Janus. I had Ozy and Janus
hooked up and the ibsub driver installed, but did not have my RxTx 6.2
hooked up yet as I am still building it. No matter what I do I get this
error.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Larry
KB5DXY