[Hpsdr] Error starting up PowerSDR

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Jul 24 22:14:47 PDT 2007

Larry,

Have you been able to install and run the standard PowerSDR (in demo
mode) from Flex Radio.  I suggest folks do this before using my 1.6.3
modified copy as the Flex installer will insure that all of the MS
prereqs are present.

Also I'm not sure what you what you mean about the "PowerSDR has
encountered a problem..." message not being an OS message -- that
sounds like the typical OS message when  a program faults.

One other thing to try -- blow away the database -- PowerSDR.mdb and
see if it will come up.  This will drive you thru the wizard again,
perhaps something has become polluted in the db.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)