[hpsdr] HPSDR Discussion List Archive

Don Jackson AE5K ae5k at hpsdr.org
Wed Jul 25 12:00:23 PDT 2007

I was just informed by a HPSDR participant that the link to the archive
of this discussion list was no longer working.  On checking, I found
that our hosting provider had changed the path (unannounced), so I have
corrected the link to the archive appearing at the footer of list
messages (or daily digest).  If you have a bookmark to the old archive
address, you might wish to change it.

At the same time, I found the setting for archive access had been
changed to "private", and this has been restored to "public" (you don't
need to be a member of the list to view the archive).

Hopefully, the archive link will appear correctly and all things work as
they should.

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator