[hpsdr] how to setup the firmware project using eclipse?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jul 1 21:00:03 PDT 2007

Hello Johan,

First you need the SVN plugin for Eclipse -- see
http://subclipse.tigris.org/ for info on that

Then open the SVN Repository Exploring perspective and add the HPSDR
SVN repository using button two, New Repositry Location ... on
the  SVN Repository pane. The address of the HPSDR SNV repository is:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr

Then you should be able to navigate to
trunk/KD5TFD/OZy-FX2-SDR1K-Control - button 2 and Checkout ... ,
Checkout out as a project in the workspace and you should be in business.

I assume you're intending to use  serial port 0 on the FX2 for your
control?  You'll probably have to neuter some debug printfs in the
code that write that port in the current code.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)