[hpsdr] Problems bringing up Janus/Ozy

Steven Wilson stevew at intrinsix.com
Sun Jul 1 22:17:56 PDT 2007

Thank you Bill and Dan for the followup.

There was one other email I'd found that indicated a reload of the USB
driver was in order. I tried that and found it didn't help either. This
error was followed up with the write_i2c failing repeatedly.

It seems there is a sensitivity to the order I do things when I power up
that I haven't quite put my finger on yet.... but I have got it to load
successfully even though I continually get this error message.  I'll
just ignore it for now.

THANKS!

Steve