[hpsdr] Proposal for Loop Anntenna

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 23:34:33 PDT 2007

Being serious now...

To any folks planning on building a magloop and want
to use vacuum caps...  They are the ideal cap to use
for mag loops, but they are fragile.  I really would
be cautious about buying these from sources that will
not refund your money if there is a problem with them.

For what is is worth, I was going to buy from Max-Gain
before I aborted my magloop project.

http://www.mgs4u.com/RF-Microwave/vacuum-variable-capacitors-200.htm

They do have tested "out of spec" offers that can save
some money...which was the route I was tempted by.

Regards,

Kurt - ae6uj