[hpsdr] Proposal for Loop Anntenna

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Mon Jul 2 14:25:48 PDT 2007

How about copper foil over a styrofoam core?
I picked up some copperleaf foil a while back to experiment with different
ways to make a low-weight microwave horn, but haven't gotten around
to actually trying it yet.  Copperleaf might be a bit thin for skin effect
at HF, though.

George Medakovich, ae5ci