[hpsdr] Demeter: Some calculations

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:02:40 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Like I mentioned already in some previous post:

I would like Demeter to cover a broader application:
Not just ATLAS powered HPSDR boards but the whole of a
receiver/transmitter/transceiver.

So a PSU for e.g. a small linear amplifier, a mini-ATX CPU board plus flat
panel display etc.
That's why I was calculating with higher 12 V power and all the voltages
present in a PC PSU.

73's,

Henry.