[hpsdr] Proposal for Loop Anntenna

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Mon Jul 2 15:52:11 PDT 2007

Well,  it was in with the goldleaf supplies at the local hobby supplier,
so I think copper leaf is probably more accurate.  Precisely how thick it
is I couldn't precisely say ;)

Yes,  I was thinking prototype (i.e. hack) and receive-only at the time.
But I will definitely post results when I get to it.

George, ae5ci