[hpsdr] DttSP.dll error

Bob McGwier n4hy at idaccr.org
Tue Jul 3 08:27:11 PDT 2007

This is good advice.  PowerSDR 1.XX.YY, download available  from the
Flex Radio site, does not require any hardware to run aside from your
computer as it can process IF recordings.  We do not use .NET 2.0 and
will not until version 2.0.0 alpha branch is started almost immediately
after the release of PowerSDR 1.10.0.

We have heard some really ugly things about VS 2005 and Vista.  How in
the world can they be incompatible?  You gotta love MS.  MS released a
service pack for 2005 (SP1) that was supposed to fix the Vista problems
and it is my understanding that it did not.

Sounds to me like a darn good time to dump them altogether.  ;-).

FYI,  DttSP.dll is not using anything from .NET.  It is a straight C
library and relies only on the older Platform SDK so this message is an
indicator that DttSP.dll is not in the directory or the more likely
explanation given by Bill.

Bob